Posted by UScardcode on 20th Jul 2015
When you follow these steps you get 30 days free with HBO Now and after that it's $14.99 US per month charged to your US iTunes account.
Here is what you will need to get your HBO Now subscription set up
1. Make sure your Apple TV has the latest updates installed. See images below
2. Select the HBO Now app and select "Start your free trial" (if necessary log into your iTunes account)
3. Enter an email address (generally the same as your iTunes account), click 'Submit' and agree to terms and conditions.
4. Select Subscribe and OK once subscription is confirmed.
5. You now have a HBO Now account. Select a TV show or movie and enjoin!
HBO Now will work on your iPhone or iPad after even if you have setup via Apple TV and vice versa. You just need to enter name and US zip code ( any US zip code will do) as well as setting a HBO Now password.